Dunmore is looking to recruit a Full Time CAD Technician to join our team. We are looking for enthusiastic team players with a passion for furniture and woodworking. Dunmore offers an opportunity to work in a dynamic, rewarding team environment with excellent career progression. The position is based in our premises near Kilkenny City.
We are a leading specialist joinery company for the hospitality sector seeking . Our clients include the leading brands in hospitality and luxury residential property. We work with the most progressive interior design and architectural practices in the world. Dunmore delivers beautiful interiors through a combination of traditional craft skills, industry leading manufacture and professional project management.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Preparation of CAD drawings of joinery and furniture items for signoff by project manager
• Preparation of layouts, detailed drawings, sketches, diagrams and assembly and production drawings for internal and external issue
• Assisting project managers to deliver projects, with a focus on quality and program
• Liaising with specialist sub-contractors and suppliers. This includes the issuing of drawings, preparation of material schedules, ordering of materials. Ensuring procurement lead-times meet project schedules. Sourcing of alternative project materials for designer signoff. Ensuring procured materials are fit for purpose.
• Tracking, highlighting and communicating any project changes, especially those with cost or scheduling implications
Required experience: Proficient use of AutoCAD or similar drawing package. Fluent English. Full Drivers Licence.
Desired experience: 2-3 years drawing experience in the joinery/furniture industry and a national craft certificate in joinery or cabinet making, or a relevant 3rd level qualification in Furniture Manufacture/Design, Design or Construction field. Experience in Alphacam is an advantage.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.